Kascos Macro-Zyme Beneficial Bacteria is the perfect
choice to control and eliminate sludge and foul odor in tanks,
ponds, and lakes. Once in the water, Macro-Zyme quickly releases
billions of beneficial bacteria and enzymes that work around
the clock to clean, neutralize, and purify water. Macro-Zyme
is an extremely high concentration of facultative anaerobic bacteria
that rapidly reproduce produce and consume organic matter on
the bottom of the pond.
- Reduces odors
- Removes sludge
- Reduces biological oxygen demand
- Reduces nutrients available for aquatic plant growth
- Decreases dissolved organic carbons (animal waste, grass
- Reduces hydrocarbon waste
- Increase available oxygen levels
- Increases clarity
- Safe for pets, fish, and wildlife
- Does not require state or EPA registrations
All product needs to be reapplied every 2-3 weeks when water
temperatures are 55°F or warmer (except the muck block which
releases for 30 days).
Available in the following forms:
- 8 ounce water soluble bags 8 oz treats ½ acre
- 7 pound pail of Muck Pucks great for treating up to
10 ft.2 of bottom area. Great for use around docks or swim areas.
Sold in a retail friendly, black pull top pail. Contains roughly
266 pucks, reapply every 2-3 weeks.
- 6 pound Muck Block Time Release slowly
release bacteria to treat up to 6 acre feet of water. Much more
effective when used in combination with current. Great for targeting
areas that require treatment. Sold in sealed shrink-wrapped bag
in a box. Reapplication required only once every 30 days.
- Length (ft) x Width (ft) x average depth (ft) x 7.48 = total
- One acre-foot (43,560 cubic feet) is the volume of water
sufficient to cover an acre of land to a depth of 1 foot which
is 325,851 gallons.